Sunday, September 2, 2012

:)


Sometimes when we face obstacles in life, we ask ourselves why are these things happening to us? Why can't we have what other people have. Why is it so hard to get things we've always wanted.

"Pandanglah orang yang berada di bawah kalian, jangan memandang yang di atas kalian, itu lebih baik membuat kalian tidak mengkufuri nikmat Allah" (HR Muslim: 5264)


Astargfirullah, how many times in a day i say Alhamdulillah for what i have.
Sometimes I wonder why can't i have things i want, things other people have. and at times it makes me forget the things He blessed me.

The last semester result. He granted my wish. I wanted to get all A's for the last pre-clinical examination although so many times i tell myself the percentage for that to happen is very very low considering how bad i answered my pathobiology paper. 

See? Sometimes He doesn't give us things that we asked for, because He wants to give so many better things, in ways we do not expect :) Sometimes we think that a life we dream of is the best for us, but maybe it is not :) Allah knows best :)


"Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak Mengetahui."(Surah al-Baqarah:ayat 216)

I have a lot of things to be thankful of :) Family friends, food to eat, I can go shopping and buy myself many pairs of baju kurung, shoes :) I was given the chance to go explore other countries and places :)
While we're having so much fun, so much joy, other people are suffering.
The people in syria, palestine, rohingya :( They celebrated their Eid with guns in their hands , while we celebrated ours with so much duit raya in our hands, and too much food filling our stomach

"Oleh itu, ingatlah kamu kepada-Ku, supaya Aku membalas kamu dengan kebaikan;  dan bersyukurlah kamu kepada-Ku dan janganlah kamu kufur" (Surah al-Baqarah: ayat 152)


Alhamdulillah :)


1 comment:

katie - online phd said...

you must be quite busy as a Doctor but you are doing quite well with your busy schedule, writing this blog as well.