Sunday, September 2, 2007

A confession

The stars are shining bright
Lighting this innocent world
Make it brighter than how it used to be
But my heart is still dark, empty
No one’s there to shine it
I am here all alone
Someone left me behind
Chasing for something more valuable,
Than me..

I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I’m asleep
A hero when I’m awake
But I was so wrong
You forget all your stupid promises
It’s my fault for trusting you
It’s your fault too, for breaking my heart, into pieces


You never know how I feel
Once I hope you were in my place,
Feel all what I felt before
Feel how hurt I am, how sad I am
But I know it will never happen
I realize I should forget every single thing about you
Throw you away from my heart
So I will be hurt no more

I’ll let you live you life,
And I’ll live mine
No more memories,
Just histories
That will be forgotten

created by,

Nur Hanina.

no copy copy.hee




No comments: