1. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants
2. During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants.
3. Einstein couldn't speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought he might be retarded.
4. Every time Beethoven sat down to write music, he poured ice water over his head.
5. Women's hearts beat faster than men's. (ooh patutlaa;D)
6. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
7. The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year. (A YEAR??? )
8. The average person is about a quarter of an inch taller at night.
9. The average person laughs 15 times a day
10. Over 1000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.
11. Owls are one of the only birds who can see the color blue.
12. Mosquitoes have teeth
13. Kotex was first manufactured as bandages, during WWI
14. Barbie's measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33.
15. More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes
16. It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it. (no wonder/the movie is awesomely awesome!).
17. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair
18. Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.” (hahaa)
19. It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow. (or can you?
20. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying (I'll try this tonight!)
21. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning. (good fact for spm candidates. no more coffee babyy)
22. A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why
23. Almost everyone who reads this will try to lick their elbow.
24. . TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.