Thursday, January 27, 2011

exam vs holiday

Well as you know, i have deactivated my facebook and i planned on activating it back after the exam.

So when i got back from exam just know, i opened my facebook
Succeeded on entering the home page and by the time i clicked profile

Loading... (with that annoying non-stop moving circle)


I found out facebook has been blocked here in Egypt


Are you bloody kidding me?!

At least let me post a new status before blocking it.!

ergh your rusuhan has nothing to do with me don't drag me into this mess.
T_T

Don't you dare block blogger, meshiiii!


aah so the burden of having to study all the time since the last 30++ days is over. for now, at least

A month without class is heaven only if is a holiday, study leave is not enjoyable at all.
Cool kan study leave sebulan. Lama gila. adoy.
Found myself being messy and serabut and eat a lot and and. there's a lot of and-s here = ="


Oh so my plans for this holiday


1) watch movies! ngee

2) qada' tido. hehe

3) oh yeah im going out . awayyyy from egypt for a few days. :D
where to?
it's a secret i won't tell. ngee padahal semua orang dah tahu. lol


Bought a new blazer from H&M! i have always wanted one! ngee :)
p/s: amie, apekah?

1 comment:

Alif Pauzi said...

Salam Nur Hanina, I've been following the news of Egypt for quite a while and recently heard about you from your brother, Hafiz. It's good to hear you're safe. I have a few friends at Alexendria and Al-Azhar too, just hope they are allright.

Best regards and take care.