Sunday, December 19, 2010

Now you know





I hate myself for sleeping too much T.T
especially during this winter time
ERGH its just so hard to fix my sleeping time and then my schedule also went all serabut.
tried a lot of things to prevent this thing from happening.
you name it

nescafe, failed
sleep early and then wake up, failed
watch some series , failed.
listen to music, failed.
cook, well i planned on trying but you have no idea how hard it is to get out of this saratoga at night
I even refuse to go to the kitchen for a glass of water even when i was feeling effing thirsty!
see how unproductive this winter has made me = ="


ok any more ideas?


Bowling last friday :) It was super duper fun! :) thanks friends. come again next time and we'll do some other crazy things oookay!

p/s: My 2 best friend forever-s were there. :) along with some other good friends.
Now i miss my other 2 bffs :(

No comments: